Are You Searching for an IT Support Company?
Frontline provides IT Support Services, in the Los Angeles area, to businesses with 20+ employees.
It's a short, casual conversation, to see if there's a good fit.
IT Services for Business
- IT Audit Service
- Virtual CIO (vCIO)
- IT Strategic Planning
- IT Roadmap
- Cyber Security
- Remote IT Helpdesk
- Computer Support
- Software Support
- Network Support
- Server Support
- Cyber Security Services
- Office 365 Migration
- Cloud Managed Services
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- VoIP Business Services
Monthly Managed IT Support
Unlimited Monthly IT Support & Services for a fixed monthly fee
Watch our 2 minute video on Managed IT Services
We proactively maintain your entire IT infrastructure 24/7 - for a fixed fee. Everything will run as needed around the clock by a dedicated team of IT technicians who specialize in the technology that your business relies on.
Results We Get for Businesses
- IT Department
- Operations Staff
- C-Level Execs
- Enhance the capabilities of their in-house IT team.
- Provide support for highly technical, more specialized tasks and projects
- Achieve more reliable and dependable IT infrastructure, and improved IT support.
- IT Security solutions and services are always working to detect potential threats, vulnerabilities, and potential disturbances.
Joe Crowley, IT Director
“I was able to free up our existing IT staff to focus on more strategic projects.”
- Change from a reactive approach, to proactive methodology towards IT support.
- Downtime and slowdowns are no longer affecting the company's efficiency.
- Eliminated threats to the security of business data and applications.
- Predictable pricing and manageable IT costs.
Tracy Noborikawa, Dir of Operations
Precision Health Economics
"Their expertise contributed greatly in establishing our technical infrastructure and enabled us to feel secure and confident with our IT systems"
- Access to an entire team of IT experts, the latest critical business technologies and IT infrastructure.
- IT services that help further the company's goals from a business perspective, not a technology perspective.
- All the benefits of a CIO for less than half the cost.
- Established IT budget that meets short- and long-term goals.
David Lich, CFO
"They are responsive, and are always concerned with avoiding disruption of our operations."
- Help keep business owners and partners focused on running the business.
- Take away the risk and expense of building and managing a dedicated, in-house IT staff.
- Ensure the company is compliant, private, and secure.
- Further the company's goals from a business perspective, not a technology perspective.
Dean Devlin, Owner / Partner
"Frontline, LLC has been incredibly professional, attentive and educational!"
Frontline is Consistently Recognized as a Top IT Company in Los Angeles
We've been managing IT support and services for companies in the Los Angeles area for over 15 years, and consistently rank as one of the top IT service providers. We have 30+ five-star reviews on Google, and are ranked by ChannelFutures.com in the top 150 of the 500 best Managed Service Providers in the U.S.
Our Approach to IT Management
IT Consulting and IT Services that Drive Business Performance & Increase Profitability
We will act as your in-house CIO, to help you leverage the latest IT services to address specific business challenges that create competitive advantages. Business technology like cloud services, CRM, Office 365, HR and Financial software. There is more to our IT support than just keeping your PCs running!
IT Support for Your Computers, Network, Software Applications, and more.
IT services underpin nearly everything a business does these days. The very existence of the company depends on the health of its IT infrastructure. Frontline's Managed IT support will keep your critical business technology running fast, redundant and secure 24/7.
IT Services That Boost Workplace Productivity and Delight Your Employees
The workplace expects great customer service with benefits like speed, 100% uptime, redundancy of critical business systems, applications and data. Your staff, whether on-site or remote, can do their jobs better with Managed Services by Frontline.
Cyber Security Services to Ensure Your Business is Compliant, Private, and Secure
Now more than ever companies are reliant on information technology to run their business. As a result they are more vulnerable to cyber security breaches. We apply a combination of IT security software and remote tools, continuous monitoring, and industry best practices to ensure your entire business operation is protected from cyber attacks.
Would you like to speak with someone?
Call us now at (310) 438-5929, or enter your company info below and we'll get back to you within a day.