Base Salary $65k (depending on experience) + Annual Bonus. Full Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision). Gym membership.
General Job Description
Senior-level Help desk technician, Level 2 - 3, to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will answer queries on technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
An excellent Help desk technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business
This position reports directly to the VP Service Delivery Manager, and is part of a team of technicians who are responsible for establishing good rapport with clients..
Qualifications for the Job
- Minimum 5 - 7 years experience as an IT Help Desk technician.
- Previous experience at a Managed Service Provider (MSP) a big plus!
- Both Mac and Windows operating systems expertise.
- Strong knowledge of RMM and PSA applications (Kaseya, LabTech, Autotask, ConnectWise).
- General understanding of Active Directory, Group Policy, and basic network concepts a plus.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support over the phone, remotely and on site to clients.
- Provide troubleshooting and configuration support for client desktop and networking environments
- Ensure all call details are captured and entered into ticketing system according to procedure.
- Parlay with 3rd party vendors, ISP, Cloud Services, VoIP providers to move issues towards completion.
- On-site work is required to assist and collaborate with project deployment including infrastructure roll out, network expansion, client hand holding, etc.
- Readily accessible via mobile phone and email during off-hours.
- Job requires regular local travel and requires off-hours or weekend work.
- Valid Driver’s License and insured Motor Vehicle available for client calls.
- The employee frequently is required to sit and stand for extended periods of time and use hands to operate computer keyboard, mouse, telephone and basic office equipment. Normal Office, light work (lift up to 50 lbs).