We are seeking a high-energy, experienced, and passionate Inside Sales Rep who enjoys being on the phone to identify cold opportunities and set meetings for outside sales to close.
In this position, you will have a critical business role in executing the sales strategy by identifying potential leads, developing relationships with key decision makers, and setting meetings where business will be sold.
- Minimum 2 - 3 yrs of proven success with phone sales and used to making 80-100 call attempts per day.
- You have a proven track record of securing meetings with the correct decision makers.
- You need to be able to talk intelligently about IT Managed Services, without being an expert in it.
- You must have a terrific and persuasive phone presence. You should like to be on the phone and talking to people you've never met to identify needs and set meetings.
- You can consistently record data accurately about those calls which means you can efficiently track information that are key indicators of performance and success in the job
- As part of the sales team, you are key to the meeting sales objectives, but are ok not being the one who closes the sale
- Don't mind (and may even enjoy) those weekly sales meetings and update meetings with the Sales Manager (and others), and come prepared to present on call activity and what's in the pipeline.
Knowledge and Skills
- Tenacity is a must – NO is an opportunity to keep selling!
- Great phone presence!
- Excellent time management skills!
- Great interpersonal skills with a positive and optimistic outlook!
- Some understanding of a Managed Service Provider model would be great
- Familiarity with CRM and database management
Job Type: Full-time Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Hours of operation are 8-5 Monday thru Friday. No weekends. Base pay paid twice a month and commissions are paid monthly.